A Kingdom husband looks for a Kingdom Woman. A woman to enhance his relationship with GOD and the calling on his life; the problem is that sometimes a man has not accepted his calling, he is in the wrong calling, or he does not look for the woman's quality rather for how she makes him look. He focuses on the woman's exterior and not the quality of what she brings to enhance and further the kingdom of GOD.
1. HE RECOGNIZES HE IS CREATED BY GOD.
PSALM 139: 13-14 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
2. HAS EMPLOYMENT – HE IS WORKING IN THE FIELD AND CALLING OF GODS DIVINE ORDER
GENESIS 2: 7-10 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
3. IS IN POSITION TO HEAR FROM GOD TO RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS –
GENESIS 2:15-17 15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
4. HAS A TRUSTED PARTNERSHIP WITH GOD –
GENESIS 2:19 19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
5. UNDERSTANDS HIS WIFE IS DEFINED BY GOD AS A HELPMEET GENESIS 2:18,20 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. 20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
6. RECOGNIZE HIS WIFE IS A HELPMET FROM GOD.
GENESIS 2:21-23 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
PROVERBS 18:22 22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
7. LEAVES HIS MOTHER AND FATHER – CLEAVE UNTO WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO HIM.
GENESIS 2: 24 24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
THEY SHALL BE ONE FLESH – WHEN THE MARRIAGE IS CONSUMMATED, IT IS ONENESS. SEX IS ONENESS; IT IS RESERVED FOR MARRIAGE. THE ONE FLESH MEANS WHEN EVE SINNED, GOD HELD ADAM ACCOUNTABLE. THE INITIAL INSTRUCTION GIVEN IN VERSE 17 WAS GIVEN FIRST TO ADAM – BUT OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL, THOU SHALL NOT EAT OF IT: FOR IN THE DAY THAT THOU EATEST THEREOF THOU SHALT SURELY DIE. THERE IS YOUR HEADSHIP KINGDOM MAN
GENESIS 2: 24-25 24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
8. IS NOT ASHAMED OF HIS WIFE – IF YOU MARRIED HER, DON'T LEAVE HER AT HOME. TAKE HER OUT. DISPLAY HER AS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.
GENESIS 2:25 25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
9. KINGDOM HUSBAND KNOWS GOD AS LORD OF HIS LIFE A KINGDOM MAN PLACES GOD HAS LORD OF HIS LIFE.
DEUTERONOMY 6:4-5 4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
10. HE HAS THE MIND OF CHRIST SO HE KNOWS HOW TO LEAD –
1 CORINTHIANS 2:16 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.